- Keyword research
- Competitor tracking
- Ongoing on-page optimisation
- Ongoing off page optimisation
- Monthly Google Data Studio Report
- No lock-in contract
As a small business owner you face the unique challenge of needing to wear several hats. You’re short on time and need more traffic at a lower cost. This is where I can help. My small business SEO consulting focuses on driving more website traffic for your business at a fraction of the cost you would pay with an agency. I’m a small business owner too and I understand what it’s like to run one. Whether you’re looking to drive traffic to a new website or get more visitors to your existing website I can tailor my SEO services to help you grow.
My seo services for small business have one goal. To land your website the number one spot in Google. Getting to page one means more clicks, more leads and more sales. You know this. That's why I build a laser focused strategy to get you ranking on the first page for your most desired keywords. But everyone in your industry wants to be page one too making it no easy feat. I’m transparent and from the outset I’ll manage your expectations as it can take anywhere from a month to a year to rank #1.
You want to increase your organic traffic from Google but you don’t want to break the bank. I get that. That’s why I have SEO packages for every budget. No matter your size I can help grow your seo traffic. Each SEO package comes with a bespoke long-term strategy to drive you more business through organic search.
If you’re a local business I will help you to appear in local searches so that customers can easily find you.
I will uncover the most profitable keywords that your business should be targeting. Filling the gaps in between you and your competition.
I will build high-quality, relevant and authoritative links to your website giving you a rankings boost.
1. Initial Strategy Call: Before any small business seo project I schedule a call at a time that suits you to discuss exactly what you’re looking for. I’ll share my thoughts and explain how I can help you. I’ll share some general advice and insight into your website that you can do with as you please.If we are both happy, you'll know exactly what you'll get, when you'll get it and how much it costs. Then we will move onto the next step together!
2. Small Business SEO Audit: I’ll dive deep into your website and look at every aspect. I’ll then provide you with a detailed analysis of your current situation. We will discuss the insights together and I’ll use this conversation to create a bespoke seo strategy for your business.
3. Ongoing Management: Each month I will complete work on your website to continually improve your organic rankings and traffic. I will monitor what’s working and what’s not. I will suggest new content ideas, build links and make technical adjustments. Keeping up with Google’s algorithm changes can be tough but I’ll keep on top of that for you.
4. Monitoring & Optimisation: Throughout the project I will monitor performance and make optimisations based on the data that we are seeing.
5. Reporting: I’ll be sure to keep you informed with monthly reporting so you can see exactly what’s happen with your SEO efforts! I use Google Data Studio for my reporting, so you’ll get a beautiful data-driven visual report to see your SEO performance.